Cancel an Order
ts41
Enthusiast - Level 1
Does anyone know how to get help with actually cancelling an order? I had an order with a trade in cancelled on Sunday and they told me it would take 24 hours before I could purchase a new device and it has been four days and they just keep pushing it 48-72 hours every-time I contact them. This is the second time I have had this happen and last time the cancellation did not process for three months. Is there any way to get in contact with someone who can actually process the cancellation so I can get my new device and actually use my trade in before the promotion ends?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cancel an Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ts41, it's important for cancellations to process quickly so that you can place a new order to get a new phone and qualify for promotions. We regret reading issues with cancellations have happened twice. We hope to regain your confidence. Customer service can assist with reviewing the order and checking into the cancellation so that a new order can be placed. Please check your Private Messages on this platform for assistance. 

-David

0 Likes
Nita8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, this appears to be Verizon's standard operating procedure on cancellations. In my case, I kept contacting as you did, and they would say 24 hours, 24 hours, etc.  Then they went ahead and shipped the new phone anyway, requiring me to ship it back unopened before I could get the cancellation finalized.  The people you contact have no idea what's happening in the warehouse apparently.  This aspect of Verizon's service is woefully disorganized.

0 Likes
BCOMP
Enthusiast - Level 3

It’s not the warehouse but the shipper. Verizon will submit a request to the carrier. They have up to 24 hours to respond and sometimes fedex and ups don’t. They complete the delivery

0 Likes