Re: Cannot Get Verification Code Text Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I have sent you a Private Note, please feel free to check your inbox.

-Chris

0 Likes
bradk_40
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Chris well I did this, Tuesday night I decided to get online and login into my account and change mobile number and be done and straight without having to go through that anymore of verification code issues and how about as I changed my number and been giving lots of applications my new number from email accounts to restaurants and others that sends discount and promo codes via text messages and I am now receiving them left and right as I chosed to change my mobile number to a new number, I just got my reconnected/restores last week as it was my disconnected account as I still had my old number on my disconnected account, well I do not have it anymore as that old number is on the agreement paperwork, uh oh, it sure is essential to send and receive text messages, I was able to receive regular text messages from people though and send them text messages but just not applications of other places that send me verification codes to verify I was not able to receive, and I do not have no Apple iPhone to have to be having problems anymore, as I have an new Android phone, it is that big Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, I love that phone,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bradk_40, we are sorry to hear that you are still having trouble receiving verification text messages. We are here for your support. Please respond to the Private Message we have sent you to continue. 

-Sylvia

0 Likes