Cannot access forums on my phone
xr0b666x

I have to use a computer and access the forums this way. Even though I am entering in the same login information on my phone it doesn't work on my phone. I am told I have exceeded the number of tries allowed. On the first try. 

Why is Verizon so useless? I shouldn't have to go onto anpother device to report/research a problem with my phone. What's the point of having the phone if it doesn't do what I need it to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot access forums on my phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@xr0b666x wrote:

I have to use a computer and access the forums this way. Even though I am entering in the same login information on my phone it doesn't work on my phone. I am told I have exceeded the number of tries allowed. On the first try. 

Why is Verizon so useless? I shouldn't have to go onto anpother device to report/research a problem with my phone. What's the point of having the phone if it doesn't do what I need it to do?

How are you attempting to access the Verizon Wireless Community forum on your phone? Through the My Verizon app or through your phone's browser application? Are you signing into your MyVerizon account to access the forum? If so, are you using your phone number as your username or do you have a separate username you use? Can you successfully sign into only your MyVerizon account online via your phone? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes