Cannot send/receive mms
SinnersLuck

I am suddenly unable to send or receive photos. I have the galaxy s6 edge. I've restarted my phone but it still says "sending"

0 Likes
Re: Cannot send/receive mms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SinnersLuck, we certainly want you to be able to send and receive MMS. We are here to help get your connected once again. MMS requires a data connection. Is your phone able to use our mobile data? Have you made sure to shut off WiFi and try sending when just on mobile data?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SinnersLuck

Thank you for your quick response! I don't know what happened, but

suddenly, all mms that were in limbo finally went through! I think

restarting the phone again may have fixed it!

On Mar 28, 2016 3:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is great to hear, SinnersLuck. We are happy that the phone is back up and running. Is there anything else I can help with? Feel free to reach out for any other questions or concerns, We will available and ready to help. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon.
SteveR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am excited to hear that your MMS messages are working again, SinnersLuck. We are always happy to help, and are always here for you and the community. Visit us anytime at http://vz.to/1Yz7uFJ
JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes