Cannot sent MMS on Galaxy S8+
cowboyta
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to send MMS messages on my Galaxy S8+. I have read the manual. It says there is a paperclip in the text area on the text message.  I do not have a paperclip. Where can I get the paperclip?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot sent MMS on Galaxy S8+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you can use all the features on your Samsung Galaxy S8+, Cowboyta. Which application are you trying to send a MMS on, the default one that comes with the device, Messages+ or another type? Are you able to use this feature if you turn off Wi-Fi and are using cellular data?

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cowboyta
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes. I am using Messanger+. Have turned off Wi-Fi and still will not work. I have read the manual. It says to tap the paperclip in the text area when typing message. There is not a paperclip in that area.Kim

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your response, cowboyta. We want to see this resolved for you. Have you tried using the default messaging app? Did you recently update your device? Is the Messages+ application updated?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes