Re: Cant send pictures galaxy s7
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I turned on all permissions for Samsung message and message +. Looks like

mms only works on message +. Still failing on samsung default message app.

I'm wondering if my phone number information on about phone being

000-000-0000 has anything to do with this?

0 Likes
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

I've only ever used the Verizon message+ service

Looks like you are right about the Samsung message service not being able to send mms. Although there is a camera setting. Strange.

Don't know about the phone number being all 0s. I assume you can send and receive calls? I wold ask at a corporate Verizon store about that. They tend to know more than other Verizon outlets.

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pictures also won't send on message+. There might be a network error for

the people having the same issue. Verizon told me that would escalate this

to their network folks.

0 Likes
kramerlivz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Then put in the right address.

Sent with AquaMail for Android

http://www.aqua-mail.com

0 Likes
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let's ensure this matter gets resolved, j00ciiex. I sent you a private message so I can review the network ticket you previously submitted. ...

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mthooven
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same issue on my Galaxy S7.  It's brand new & I use Message +. I can receive groups texts but cannot reply. I cannot send a group text (it says  "invalid destination address" & "failed" instead of "sent".  I also cannot send pictures to an individual number .  I have done everything from Uninstalling & reinstalling to removing Sim card & putting it back in, to everything listed in the forum.

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know it's very odd. this situation was escalated with the network team

and I was advised that they have seen this problem before and it's a sim

card issue. My number is also 000-000-0000 on the settings. I didn't go to

the store to get a new sim card but randomly my mms is now working. my

suggestion is to have the situation escalated to their network team to see

what they can do for you on their side. it might just work all of a sudden

later like it did for me

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, instead of adding the name from contacts, try manually entering the

number when sending an mms. let me know if that works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mthooven, we want you to be able to send and receive messages from everyone. We will take a closer look at this for you. It looks like there could be a problem with your sim card. We recommend visiting one of our stores to have your sim card replaced. Follow the link for our address locator: http://vz.to/2cg06Uo

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tortina83

I'm having the same issue. new phone, got it Monday. can't send group messages-never a problem before. can't send pictures with text app- never a problem before. I used and continue to use message+. I can receive pictures via text and can receive group messages. can't reply to group messages, only as a single recipient message to each person, a hassle and ridiculous since I've never had this problem with my old phone. when I get a text with a picture attached it comes like a group message, like it was sent to me and the sender and again I can't reply unless I start a new message to sender only.

0 Likes