Changed number Saturday, phone still isn't working. Galaxy A50
LucatielIraklidis

Hi, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50, and as the title says, I tried to change my mobile number on Saturday. I spent all day yesterday power cycling my phone, and dialing #832, my phone still isn't working. I even tried dialing *228 to be sure, and it tells me my number is still my old number.

I've tried all the solutions I've seen in other threads. Resetting my network settings doesn't do anything. Power cycling for hours does nothing. My only real course of action seems to be to get a Verizon tech support agent to look at my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changed number Saturday, phone still isn't working. Galaxy A50
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing such detailed information. We certainly want the number change process to go smoothly for you. I apologize for your inconvenience.

We've noted that your phone isn't working and that you've tried dialing #832 and also dialing *228, as well as other troubleshooting steps. Let's dig deeper into this matter. I also noticed your reference about contacting our Tech Support Team by phone (800-922-0204 but do so from an alternate phone)

Have you tried contacting our team? If the issue persists, we'd be more than glad to help. Please let us know. Thanks.

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Re: Changed number Saturday, phone still isn't working. Galaxy A50
LucatielIraklidis

I'll try contacting customer support later today via my home phone.

0 Likes