Charging Problems
suziejake

My phone will not charge correctly.  When I plug it in,  the charging indicators do Not show that it is charging,  the phone shuts down,  when it's shut down it slowly charges,  but after hours with the correct charger it only charges to 12% or so,  when I restart the phone it drains and shuts down almost immediately.  As it's charging while it's shut down,  it does random short vibrations.  What can I do to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Charging Problems
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

How old is the phone?

0 Likes
suziejake

about 1.5 years

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suziejake, we want to make sure your phone is able to hold a charge. We are here to provide you with support. It's kind of hard to troubleshoot or guess what can be causing these issues. There are several reasons why a phone could act the way you described. Has there been any physical damage done to the phone?

Let’s also make sure your software is updated: Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/2c2WODW

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

what is it a star tac????

i use an old lg voyager from '08 as an alarm clock.......but it's only 9 years old.

might be time for a new phone!!!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

is there a place you can go to and get it tested. They have some apps that they claim can do this but don't know if I trust them.

0 Likes