Closing apps issue
Pdevine52
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else have an issue with closing some apps at times. What I mean is when you press the button that shows you all your open apps and typically you would slide them to the right or left to close them. Well after the marshmallow update I sometimes have issues with being able to slide an app to the right or left to close it. I then typically have to click the close all button to get it to close. Wondering if this is a known issue? If so do they plan to address it? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Closing apps issue
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I haven't closed an application unless it was behaving badly in years. I use that recent app listing to quickly switch between the applications.

Which phone model do you have? The steps to use the recent applications view might be different depending on the phone model.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Pdevine52
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the samsung s6 edge running marshmallow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Pdevine52,

We want your device to work flawless. Sorry to hear that this not occurring since the recent update. Have you attempted to power the device off/on since the update? Does the device give any error message when attempting to close slide the applications?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes