Contest
lovetohunt47
Enthusiast - Level 1

When using my phone I get a pop-up that says congratulations you have won $1000 gift card from Walmart because I use metro cast and Verizon is this real or a hoax

0 Likes
Re: Contest
lovetohunt47
Enthusiast - Level 1

If it is a hoax what do I do to stop it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, lovetohunt47 and I'd be happy to help you today. It's important to us that you avoid any hoax information and we can certainly point you in the right direction.

Are you provided any other details when you receive this particular pop up? We did research this offer that you are seeing on you phone and we are unable to confirm this promotion for a $1,000 gift card. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Michael1952

I’d vote it’s a hoax! 

0 Likes
1984cj71987
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 1984cj71987,

We want to ensure you receive the help you need. We see you posted in an older thread. What concerns are you having with your phone?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes