Coverage is getting worse
Pdc28
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer for over 11 years and it seems as if coverage gets worse with the advancement of technology. According to your coverage map, I should have 4G service in my area. That is not the case. I have no service. I can't call or receive calls, occasionally a text will come through and you can forget trying to connect to the internet. How can you be the leader in 5G coverage when your 4G coverage isn't working. 

Not a happy customer! 

Labels (1)
Re: Report Poor Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pdc28, we truly value having you as a long time customer. We never like to hear that you are coming across any kind of service issue. I have sent you a Private Note so that we may look further into everything for you. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
Me-2222
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same problem in our area (Saxonburg, PA)...there has been no resolution.

0 Likes
ragray22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ALSO am having the SAME issue!!! I Upgraded to the S21 and my coverage DOWNGRADED!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Me-2222! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience, and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your service. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you please elaborate further? When did this issue start? What services are being impacted? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Going with a new phone should be an exciting time. To learn you're having trouble with your services since getting a new phone is unsettling & we're here to help. Just to clarify, what happens when you try to place a call, send a text & use data? Are you using a 5G SIM card? 

KiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Pdc28
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a PM wanting my address and how and when my service is 💩💩 I get no other response. VERIZON get it together. Before you go 5G you need to have 4G in all the areas that you say you have 4G coverage in.  

tworku325
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just switched from T-Mobile to Verizon two weeks ago. I'm having buyers remorse big time. I can definitively say that in my area (which is highly populated by the way) the service is much worse and very noticeable. May have to switch back if I don't see improvements.

NeedService232
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem down in South Alabama. I have 1x when it comes to service most times. Went from great 4G to garbage and it seems there is nothing wrong with the network even with no ones phones working right. Guess they want us to upgrade which won't be happening.

carlosj62
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same issue here in San Antonio (78258 zip code).  We just dropped a load of $ on two S21 Ultra 5G phones and the coverage at our house STINKS

5G coverage at the house rarely happens.  4G coverage is 1-2 bars.  Calls drop, texts don't go out, incoming calls go straight to voice mail without the phone ringing, "searching for service," etc.  We didn't have these problems with our S9 phones.  

I opened a second ticket this morning.  The last one went nowhere.  Techs apparently don't read previous messages/notes, because I get asked the same questions over and over.  

I'll be changing providers soon if things don't improve soon.