Customer service chat lied
Paty123456
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been Verizon customer for more than 7 years, always had our service at one of their stores to solve our issues or upgrade our phones. After covid hit the country, Verizon is taking care of the customers only by phone or chat. We decided to trade in 2 lines out of 4 to Samsung S13 through message. I was clearly told that our monthly payment for the phone itself would be $13.33 for each line but before we had to ship our old phones which we did right away to get the amount of 13.33 otherwise would be $39.99. It's been 2 months now since I shipped our old phones and I've been charged 39,99 per line every month. I've been calling Verizon and every time is a different excuse. One says I have to wait 2 months until I see the new amount. Now I'm at the line with another agent saying they are checking with the trade in department to confirm the shipment and is holding me on the phone for over 1hr. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! Verizon charges the most out there and this is the service they offer to customer!!!!!!!!!!!

#trashcustomerserviceverizon #shameonyourcustomerservice #poorcustomerservice 

Labels (1)
Re: Customer service chat lied
Paty123456
Enthusiast - Level 1

**correcting: Samsung S21

0 Likes
Re: Customer service chat lied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We value your long-time loyalty here with us, Paty123456. We apologize for this experience and our goal is for you to take advantage of all the available promotions. We want to make sure we are on the same page. Was the representative over the phone able to help you address all of your concerns?

-Gerson

0 Likes