Data connection unavailable
Petiegirl555
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a S20 and unlimited everything plan, everymorning my kids use my Hotspot for school. This morning I get the message "Data Connection Unavailable." I have powered off, turned mobile data on/off and searched for what may be the reason. Please help I need my Hotspot for their school. TIA

Labels (1)
Re: Data connection unavailable
vrut925
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem. I work from home using my Hotspot. It will not connect. I'm getting an error saying the data connection is not available. 

Jensynloki
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have a very sad kid who also can't go to her online courses due to non-working Hotspot 😕 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how much you rely on your hotspot, Petiegirl555! Are you still having issues with your device?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want to make anyone sad, Jensynloki. We want to help address that issue. 

Are you using a Jetpack device or are you using the hotspot feature on a phone? Is the device getting a signal from us?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
Wolfdance
Enthusiast - Level 2

Getting same error this morning. Got fast connection, but hotspot says no data connection error.  Galaxy s10

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear, please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

0 Likes