Re: Data signal keeps switching back and forth from LTE to XLTE constantly
npmclori
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the same issue. Used to be great service then since about 6/18 none. Can't even send txt. Have had service since Air Touch, now I am looking in to another service provider for both my house here and in AZ which used to work great in AZ til I switched to the unlimited usless plan. I have put in so many calls with no resolution. Verizon should provide extenders if they ca't keep there service up to par. Why do I have to pay additional for service I used to have?

Mine can be -92 and shift to -108 in a matter of minutes. It switches to 1G.

Verizon wants to send me a wifi extender so I can use my cable service to do what I am paying for their service to do. Why can't then send a Cell booster so I can use the service I am paying for. Going to start cancelling most of my lines with them because they will not resolve their issue. Neighbor next door has same issue. Cable went out yesterday, I text her, she can not text my it just spins. She calls me, I get no cell reception (1G) so when I try to talk she can't hear me. Great service Verzion. Zip Code 92322.

Message tech support :

Thanks for letting us know, Lori. What we can do is send you an in home Network Extender. This will improve the connection inside of your home, by connecting the Network Extender to your home Wi-Fi connection. How does this sound? - Sarah

Me:

What about a cell booster to use what I am paying for. My power has been out every weekend do to sce upgrades so I will have no WiFi. Also Spectrum goes out quite often that is why I pay for cell data.
I also do not have Spectrum at my AZ property which I spend a lot of time and will soon be fulltime.

After that tech support stopped responding to my messages, not even a reply. WOW!

Re: Data signal keeps switching back and forth from LTE to XLTE constantly
ich1ban
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having similar problems with my Verizon service. My phone works perfectly on band 13 w/ 1-2 bars on signal icon or when I initiate the call but when my phone is idle it goes to band 4 w/ 0-1 bar and when I get calls the continues to ring on the callers handset even when I answer my phone. I remember when Verizon used to be "Thee" service have but these days  not so much. I'm in 92345 area.

0 Likes