Re: Data speeds awful Galaxy s9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the chance to assist further, butterfly_76. We want you to be completely satisfied with your service. I know it's important to have reliable data speed. I would love the chance to assist further. At your earliest convenience, please check your private messages so we can proceed with some troubleshooting.

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
butterfly_76
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has not improved. I still wait hours for an MMS to send, if it ever does. I still wait hours for emails to send, most of which never do. I still can't view most any web pages, because they never load, saying they will load when online. I have done all updates. I restart the phone numerous times daily. I change the mobile network type to try and grab some semblance of a signal. Mind you, the Verizon dealer we went to is literally a half mile down the road. The whole area near here has less than stellar service, and inside or near my work building has almost no service. I just don't understand why I have this problem now but never have with any other phone company. For almost $300 a month, I expected and deserve way better than this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

butterfly_76, I am sorry to hear you are still running into issues with your service. I want to get to the bottom of this for you. I have sent you a private message to further assist with this issue. Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bargej01

That's better than I get with 4 bars up .37 to 1.5 mbps. is what I get.

0 Likes