Data usage limited-Due to time of day or a data limit
LilZoomie
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 days ago my phone hasn't been letting me use my mobile data. It keeps giving me that notification. I've already tried force stopping the setup wizard, restarting my phone in safe mode, turn phone on and off, turn airplane mode on and off, reset network settings and I've also checked if I have data limits on and I don't. I have unlimited data plan and I didn't set any limits. My phone is s10. I have no data whatsoever. Can't call, text or roam the internet. I've also seen things on the internet about smart family but I'm in a solo plan and I've never been offered to join nor did I manually join it.

Labels (1)
Re: Data usage limited-Due to time of day or a data limit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any concerns you have about your data service. Please elaborate more to be on the same page, does this message come up at a specific time of day or is it random?

~Vic

0 Likes
Gemic

My son and I also got this message today for the first time. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB he uses Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 128GB.  According to my account we have used 55% of data and are not using Smart Family.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gemic, keeping you and your son connected is a priority. Please click on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-236117/ for steps to check the data usage settings in the phones. To confirm, is this message preventing the use of apps and the web on the phones? 

-David

0 Likes