Device may be at risk but there are no threats when i scan. Help
girldavis

When I scan my devise there are no threats so why does it say much device may be at risk help.

0 Likes
Re: Device may be at risk but there are no threats when i scan. Help
rcschnoor
Legend

Just because it MAY be at risk doesn't mean it IS at risk. Are you logged in to an unsecured wifi network? If so, then you device MAY be at risk from a malicious wifi provider. If the unsecured wifi network is YOU OWN network, that means it is unlikely the network is malicious. The phone is just letting you know there MAY be a risk. It doesn't mean there IS a risk.

There are MANY things which are POTENTIAL risks but they don't all amount to ACTUAL risks.

0 Likes
Re: Device may be at risk but there are no threats when i scan. Help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure your phone information is secure girldavis. Can you please provide details on where you saw this message that it may be at risk? Sometimes there are spam ads within websites that are used to get you to download a third party security application.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes