Did anyone else got "Verizon store mode on" threat message?
MsAnna

I got this message and it says it cannot be removed or deleted.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Did anyone else got "Verizon store mode on" threat message?
TimoMarrinsbane

I got the same message this morning.  Don't even have the app.  Talked to tech support.  All they said there's quite a few people having the same problem and working on a fix.  Other than that they didn't say what the problem was.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TimoMarrinsbane,

That definitely seems odd and I know that message popping up on my phone would raise some questions for me just the same. Just to be sure, have there been any recent My Verizon mobile application updates that you can remember? There would be an "In Store Experience" feature that you can enable through the My Verizon application so we may want to double check that this is not what might be causing the message to appear. To locate the setting please go into your My Verizon mobile application, access the side menu (3 horizontal line button), then open the "Location & Workshops" menu and select "In Store Experience" to adjust the setting. Give this a shot and keep us posted.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

JOHMAR40
Enthusiast - Level 1

The "In-Store Experience" which monitors a users location is listed as "Enabled"  and there is no setting to change it.  So where do we go from here?

Additionally, the Helpful? Yes / No button here on this forum only works if you hit Yes, but not No, for these stock generic Verizon rep answers.  This reminds me of getting 'support' for Windows.  Turn off, then turn on, then reinstall Windows.

0 Likes