Did not get my $500 rebate
TRaper

I brought my own device. I didn't upgrade. My plan stay the same ever since I switched to Verizon. I never got the rebate. Only person I could get ahold of was from the middle east. He told me since I didn't accept the $500 rebate in the first month. The rebate was voided. Some how thr rebate I never received was voided. He told me he would give me $120(not $500). I still have the text stating that upon managers approval. That's the last thing heard without receiving anything. With this many people upset with Verizon. All I want is what Verizon promised. 

Tim 

Timothy A Raper
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Did not get my $500 rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly disappointed to learn you did not receive your rebate when you brought over your own device, TRaper. This is definitely not the experience we want for you and want to help in any way we can. Just to confirm, when was service set up? Did you ever receive an regarding your rebate promotion?-Danielle

0 Likes
TRaper

My service started March 2022. I've looked through all my emails and never received anything to do with the rebate

Timothy A Raper
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important that you get your rebate. Was your rebate for BYOD?

*Brianna

0 Likes
TRaper

Yes the $500 rebate was supposed to come with my plan

Timothy A Raper
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TRaper ,

Apologies, but no rebates or gift card promotions would come with a data plan. In order for any such offer to be redeemed, you must have first registered your line within 30 days of service (some promotions allow 45 days) here using a promo code provided to you: https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/ . The promo code would have been provided at the time of purchase, on our BYOD page here: https://www.verizon.com/bring-your-own-device/ , and by email within 1-2 weeks of activation as a reminder to claim the rebate. Once that time has passed, which would have happened by now if the line was activated in March, then you would be in a qualification period where you use the provided tracking number to follow the progress, including when and how the rebate gift card was sent to you after about 8 weeks. Unless you have a tracking number for this gift card, there was no such offer claimed and the rebate promotion has already expired.

-Russell

0 Likes