Disable Verizon notifications
Mikesic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon sent me an audible notification to install this Security and Protection app.  At 2am.  Woke me from a dead sleep.  On a work night!

How do I stop this, and ALL Vz notifications? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disable Verizon notifications
Klue
Master - Level 1

Go to settings, click on notifications and start turning off the apps you dont want notifications from.

0 Likes
Mikesic
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem with that is 'Verizon' isnt listed as an app you can manage notifications on.  I'm sure this was done on purpose. 

0 Likes
Mikesic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Found it:

Settings/Notifications/Advanced/Security and Safety. 

Sneaky!  Shouldn't have to subjected to push notifications all hours of the night. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to apologize for waking you up in the middle of the night, Mikesic, and let you know that you can control all your alerts from your Verizon account online or in the App. We want to ensure we prevent this from re-occurring, and here's a link with everything you need to manage your account alerts. Please let us know if you have any other issues after you have made your preference changes: _https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-alerts-and-notifications-faqs/.

TinaN_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes