Disney Bundle: Hulu won't activate
MizLeigh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got the Disney Bundle tonight and was able to activate Disney + and ESPN. Hulu won't accept the user name and password that I used on the other two accounts. I have the option to retrieve my password (I had a Hulu account 6 yrs ago) or I can start a free trial. How do I get Hulu to accept the user name and password that I established for the other two services? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disney Bundle: Hulu won't activate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MizLeigh, we are here for you to help with getting the Hulu ready for your account. So we can help, please send us a Private Note.

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
MizLeigh
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I send you a Private Note? Thx

Sundhine140
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok so after 2hrs of chatting with Verizon I was finally able to figure it out on my own. 

If your having issues try doing all the steps on a different browser. Activating espn+ worked on Chrome but finally tried Samsung internet instead to activate hulu and it worked. Took me to hulu and not Disney+. Which I was walked thru to complete my enrollment on hulu with name etc. I was on the Verizon chat when I figured it out. Have that info to the rep in hoping a lot more people will not have that problem anymore. If you don't have Samsung internet just try a different internet browser other than the one it isn't working in. Don't forget sometimes on your wireless you might have to go clear your chrome default in you app settings on your phone or and for whatever internet browser you set to default so it'll give you the option to try another browser. Good luck, hope this helps

0 Likes
baseballboy23422

Saying you are there to help without helping, isn't helping!  I tried the chat box too and got to wait 10 minutes for a response from a "live agent" who told me to try what I already did.  Weak customer service

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.