Do I have to enter my WiFi password everytime I want to contect to my home WiFi?
Lorene3

If I have the WiFi connection when in my home a window pops up and says take wifi link to connect or search, my home wifi comes us it says secured, if I tap it, it prompts me to enter my password.  My other phone stored this info, I did not have to keep logging in to use wifi.  Also how can you tell if your actually using wifi, there is no symbol on the top toolbar that say wifi on?  The manual I received with this phone does not tell you much.

0 Likes
Re: Do I have to enter my WiFi password everytime I want to contect to my home WiFi?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Lorene3,

That certainly is a great question! Having full awareness of WIFI access and setup is definitely important in todays wireless world with tiered data allowance. The good news is, the WIFI indicator should remain illuminated on the top of the screen when successfully connected to your network. Also, you should only need to enter your router access code once and this information would be stored. I do apologize that the included documentation may have been a little unclear with this process. For more information on WIFI, please visit http://bit.ly/LBpNuE. Please keep us posted if you have any additional questions after review, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT