Documents to Show Phone Purchase
sphonegalaxy

I need to send my phone to Samsung to have them fix the unlock pattern not working. I need a copy of the receipt from the purchase of the phone. Although there is a section that lists "Documents" and Bill, I cannot find anything showing that I purchased the phone. Could you please tell me where that documentation to show I purchased the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Documents to Show Phone Purchase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were not able to locate the invoice. The only place it would be if you purchased it from us is the documents. When did you purchase the device? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
sphonegalaxy

The customer service for Verizon is terrible. My account shows I purchased the telephone from them and I am making monthly payments. I checked the document section on my Verizon account and there is no document to show I purchased it. I asked Verizon through this community forum how can I get the document because there is no other way to communicate with Verizon about problems. The response I get from the "customer service" rep is  "The only place it would be if you purchased it from us is the documents." That's not true. The account shows I am still making payments to Verizon for the phone. Then the customer rep wants to know when did I purchase it? The account page shows when I started making payments so that's when it was purchased.

Verizon customer services acts like they are a passive organization that has no control over its webpage, its documents or its products. Why can't Verizon place the purchase invoice in the document section on my account webpage? How hard could that be to do? 

Don't buy a phone from Verizon. I am still making payments, the phone cost nearly $900, and Verizon provides no help what so ever. Don't buy a Galaxy 9. The unlock code stopped working. It must be a software problem. The response I got from Verizon is that I must have forgotten my unlock pattern. I didn't. I used the pattern on Sat night and then on Sun morning it didn't work.  Verizon tries to gaslight you by making you think that problem is with you and not that the software on the phone stopped working. 

The customer service is they put some info in the FAQs and post something in the community section and then boast that they have all this info that will help you with your phone. None of the info addressed my situation. I could only ask for help by posting in this forum so everyone can see the poor responses. If you need help with anything that involves a software or hardware problem, Verizon and Samsung offer no help. They only thing you get is referral to a "solution page" that tells you basic info like you can use a pin for extra security on your phone. No help whatsoever on why would the unlock pattern stop working and how can the problem be corrected without me losing my data.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We strive to provide nothing but excellent Customer Service, and I am so very sorry if this has not been your experience. We would love the chance to turn this around sphonegalaxy. I have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes