Does upgrade offer carry over to new Family group?
Sagarss

Hi,

I have been with Verizon for two years with family plan of six and my Galaxy S10 is paid off. I would like to upgrade to Galaxy S21. Currently when I login into my account and go to MyOffers, I see $800 off for Galaxy S21 when I trade in my S10.

With current account owner no longer being with us I want to create new line on my name and move other 4 line along with me.

My question is, will current upgrade offer still be available to me or should I be using new line offer to trade in and get Galaxy S21.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does upgrade offer carry over to new Family group?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and good morning! You've got a great question at hand and we'll be happy to help! The current offers you see may not be available when you switch over your line to your name. However, we do offer alternative offers for the Galaxy S21. Here is a link with more information https://www.verizon.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s21-5g/ Please keep on See details under Ways to save for more info. ~Christian

0 Likes
Sagarss

Thanks for Quick reply.
So, should I be looking under 'Add new line' or 'Upgrade existing line' ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sagarss, if we are understanding you correctly, if you move account numbers and have a promotion, it does not follow you so you would lose that promotion.  -Nicci

0 Likes