Driving notifications
Da_Momma

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+.  When I first got it, I paired it to my car.  For years it worked great!  Last week, for some reason, it would not auto-respond that I was driving when a text message was received.  The folks at UConnect had me remove the app I had & install another app.  I re-paired the phone to the car.  That did fix the above problem.  HOWEVER, I now got the notification that the phone is connected to the car every 5 seconds!!  AHHH!!  How can I make this stop?!  

I want the phone to notify me ONCE that it's connected to the car, then stop notifying me that it's connected.  I DO want to continue to be notified when a text or call comes in.  I tried to find the other UConnect app I had, but I cannot find it.  

Thanks for anyone's help. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Driving notifications
bearone21
Legend

check on the playstore app website for comments + ask you own question of "how to".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the frustration regarding your Bluetooth connection and your phone. Let's get this figured out. Did anything change on the phone when this issue began? Are you having this issue with pairing to another device or car? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Da_Momma

AlbertoR_VZW - There is no other vehicle.  Just the one. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you sharing this with us, Da_Momma. We definitely want to make sure that you are not continuing to receive notifications for when your device is connected to your car. Can you please share with us what the name of the app that you are using that UConnect suggested after you contacted them about the initial issue? What happens when you remove the connection between your car and your device and then re-enable the connection? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes