Dropped calls Galaxy Fold 2
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

My new Fold 2 has many dropped calls / people telling me they can't hear me. My prior S10+ had no issues. Any advice for fixing this, please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dropped calls Galaxy Fold 2
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. But the number does change frequently so it's unclear if it helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Aprayiii. I want to help you figure your voice issues. Turning on LTE helps your device connect to your call using Data to get a more clear connection. Do you have the same issues with HD calls off and turned on? Is it the same issues with calls if you have roaming active, or turned off?
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks @vzw_customer_support @javierd_vzw . For network mode I have Global, not LTE/CDMA. For Advanced Calling I have it on and selected HD Voice and Video calling. I have Data Roaming Access turned on. Please advise.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aprayiii, thank you for sharing this information. Can you please clar[fiy if your drop call concern happens everywhere you go? Or only at a specific location? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location? 

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Specific location. Intersection of Alpine St. and St. Andrews Dr. Longmont CO 80504. My prior Samsung S10+ did not have a problem at this same location.

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

Hi, what is next?

0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
aprayiii
Contributor - Level 1

I opened a ticket with support and am getting a Network Extender sent to me. But as an FYI I have found that switching to LTE seems to increase the signal slightly. -115 dBm to -112 dBm right now. But the number does change frequently so it's unclear if it helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us updated.

0 Likes