Re: Dropped signal = Ghost voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn this has been happening for so long, audixs4x01. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on. What is the make and model of your phone? Please tell us more about what's happening with your voicemail. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Duff72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same issue - it appears there is no resolution?  Very frustrating.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Duff72, I apologize for the frustration you are having with your dropped signal issue and with getting ghost voice voicemail. Let me find out what's going on and work towards a resolution. When did this issue start happening? What's the city and the cross streets where this dropped call is happening to you? Do you check the voicemail to confirm no voice mail message was left for you? Share some more details so we can look further into these problems. 

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

When someone calls you and your phone is turned off or the battery is dead the phone call goes straight to VM. I think that is what's happening. Your cell signal is lost while talking to someone and the someone's phone thinks your phone has a dead battery and a VM appears on your phone with no message.

Question: Are you able to retreive the number from the ghost mail?

0 Likes
Bklay

Has anyone found a fix for this. I have had this issue for the last six months and it's extremely frustrating. Same issue when signal is lost I get to Phantom 2 voicemails. The only way for me to get rid of it is to leave myself a real voicemail hang up call back and delete it

0 Likes