Duplicate texts
BRIMAI11

I just purchased the galaxy S7 Edge. Everyone is telling me when I text them they are receiving the same text about 3-8 times in a row. I have tried everything. resetting the phone, deleting one of the messaging apps, using a diff. apps using the regular app. deleted all my third party apps. NOTHING is working. Please advise what I can do as this is very annoying and I am angry. Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Duplicate texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience that we want you to have with your brand, new device, BRIMAI11. Let’s make the Samsung Galaxy S7 the phone of your dreams.
Have you tried to text yourself? What happens? What type of phone do your friends have?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Duplicate texts
darthmojo
Enthusiast - Level 3

You may need to have your Texting Feature re-synced on the network. Did you happen to have an iPhone prior to this? If so you definitely want to have your iMessage deregistered at: Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support.

0 Likes