ERROR: Phone not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls.
Remounts

Phone not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ERROR: Phone not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried rebooting the phone or reseating the SIM card?

0 Likes
Re: ERROR: Phone not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Remounts, thank you so much for reaching out. We want to make sure that you can use your cell phone with no issues. Have you been able to try the steps that Tikibar1 stated? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
HONLLA93

I have that problem and it is happening way too often.  In my car phone, at home, etc  Calls are also dropped.  This has been happening  since September, 2022.  What's happening with Verizon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! This is definitely not the experience that we want for our customers, please allow us to take a look on your account to check more in depth this situation with your service, so we can be able to solve this for you. For that, please feel free to send us a private message, so we can assist you with this. Verizon is always here to help! 

>Jean

0 Likes
Beeinheathervalley

Same issue.  My plan switched this morning to the 5g plan, so I thought it was just slow.  It has been 14 hours and I can only place calls, etc., over wifi.  That is not always an option and I need this phone for business.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for bringing this service issue to us, that's definitely not the way we want you to feel about us. We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to help with your Verizon service. Please DM me, so we can address all your concerns

>Patricio

0 Likes