Edge features
DAY4LIFE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally broke down and did the new update. But what happened to my edge features. I had different colors for the contacts I had on the edge screen. The are no longer there and when I receive a text from one of my edge contacts it doesn't come up on the edge screen. I have to go into the message . How can this be fixed? The edge features is the reason I purchased the phone in the first place.

0 Likes
Re: Edge features
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAY4LIFE1 we know how important it is for your features to be working properly. We would love to assist you and look into this further. First off, what is the make and model of your device?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DAY4LIFE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Galaxy 6S edge+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAY4LIFE1, we know it can be hard to deal with a feature that is removed after you are accustomed to using it. Let's make sure the notifications is still on. Please go to settings > Edge Screen > Select notifications.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAY4LIFE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

There isn't an edge notification option. I see others have raised this same

question after I did on the Verizon community page

On Apr 26, 2017 3:59 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

deloused
Master - Level 3

You can join many other Galaxy users in requesting Samsung add that feature back in a future software update

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Day4life1 We apologize as with the updates the steps may have changed. Tap apps > touch settings > scroll to and touch lock screen and security (or personal tab) > touch notification on lock screen > touch content on lock screen to select how much content to display.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes