Edge plan.
children5170
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I'm Roberta, and I just got the edge plan on a galaxy s6 +, at first the phone was great, but now I'm having nothing but problems, and want an iPhone back, is there anyway possibly is there a trade in for this phone for the iPhone, or do I have to pay this phone completely off.

0 Likes
Re: Edge plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

children5170 We want you to be pleased with your device and we're sorry to hear you've been having problem with it. Let's start with the exchange question. If you have had the phone for less than 14 days then you can exchange it for an iPhone. Depending on when you bought the S6, Keep in mind that a restocking fee may apply. you may qualify for returning or exchanging it under the holiday device return period. When was the device purchased? If you have had the phone for longer than the 14 day period then you would need to pay off the phone in order to purchase a new one.

Next, please share with us the problems you've encountered with your device.

SheritaHaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

children5170
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I've had it longer sadly, my lock/power button sticks all the time, the charge does not hold long, it has been restarting my phone lately without warning, and my lighting charger (does not work "lighting" any more!)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

children5170 - Having a working device is a daily necessity.Let's get your device back to normal. What happens when you use your charger? Do you get any onscreen errors? Have you downloaded any new app or new software? Is there anything that might be stuck around the power button?
JacobV-VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes