Email folder missing
Aprill85
Enthusiast - Level 2

On the email app,  I cannot see one of my folders. Can anyone help me get it back? I can search for the email and it brings it up,  but I want to be able to see the folder in my list of folders. It was there for a week then disappeared.

0 Likes
Re: Email folder missing
stef7
Master - Level 2

Are you using the default Email application that came on the device? Inside the application, is there a menu which you can call up (3 dots stacked vertically?). Or when in Email, can you Select More | Settings, and look for your folder list, or refresh your folder list?

Examine all your folders, maybe you dragged/dropped the missing folder into a folder you can stil see, and maybe you can drag and drop it outside of that folder?

Good luck.

Aprill85
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah, I'm using the default app. Wish I could show you a screenshot.

Not sure where to manually refresh my folders, but they are on an auto update. When I try to manage my folders in the settings it doesn't show all of my main folders, muchless my created ones.

I've checked all subfolders, but no luck. It's like that's the only folder to disappear. But when I search for an email I moved to the folder, it finds it and shows its in the missing folder.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Very odd. You know, I think on your phone, the default email app is not Google's but made specifically by Samsung. Maybe you could contact Samsung's mobile device support department and ask about it.

Aprill85
Enthusiast - Level 2

What a great suggestion, Thanks! I'll contact them in the morning.

I really appreciate you trying to help me!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone