Email notifications for priority senders not working anymore
prettycutejamie

I recently just received a replacement galaxy s4 from asurion. On my old s4, I was able to select a ringtone and vibration notification for an email address I had added to the Priority Sender List. With this new phone I have vibration selected and a ringtone selected for this priority sender, but it still comes in silent. I tried adding another one of my email accounts to this priority sender list with the same notification settings, and it too still comes in silent. My master phone volume settings are set to vibrate (for calls and text messages). Any suggestions as to how I can fix this? I have already tried pulling the battery, doing a factory reset, deleting my email account then setting it up again, as well as updating my overall phone software to Android 4.4.2 build number KOT49H.I545VRUNC5 (the latest software update).

0 Likes
Re: Email notifications for priority senders not working anymore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us, prettycutejamie.
The good news is that you currently have the lasest software version installed. You have also done quite a bit of troubleshooting. Does this only happen with email notifications?
I take it the sound/vibe does work for the calls & texts?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes