Email sync
pruben

How doi get my galaxy s6 to sync more often. The setting as received doesnt work

0 Likes
Re: Email sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s ensure that you can retrieve your email, pruben. Are you using Gmail or a third party application? Were you able to sync before?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What kind of email address is it? AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Verizon or Comcast?

What app are you using to read your email?

0 Likes
Shamroxx81

I was wondering this as well. I use G-Mail, and everything was working fine before the update. Now, it either isn't syncing properly or my notifications are no longer coming through.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Gmail has its own app and will get push email. You can also use an app like K-@ Mail like I use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shamroxx81,

Oh no! We surely want for you to receive those important emails & be notified when they come through. What make & model phone do you have? Are you receiving emails on a regular computer & it’s that you aren’t receiving the email on the phone? Are you receiving notifications for texts & just not for email?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes