Everytime i message people with tmobile they dont receive my messages..how can i fix this?
x_2_the_i
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everytime i message people with tmobile they dont receive my messages..how can i fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Everytime i message people with tmobile they dont receive my messages..how can i fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's pretty strange, x_2_the_i. Do you get an error message when you're sending the message to these particular people? Is it every T-mobile customer or just ones with particular phone types (like iPhones, Androids, basic phones, etc)? Can those people send you a text?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Re: Everytime i message people with tmobile they dont receive my messages..how can i fix this?
x_2_the_i
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't get any error messages. Everytime I send a message to the people with t-mobile on a company plan they don't get my message, but I can receive their messages. And it's pretty frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get your messaging back up and running x_2_the_i. Are you using a third party application to send text messages or stock application? When did you start experiencing difficulties with sending to TMobile customers?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes