Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Extremely slow data speeds 4G or 5G!!!!! And customer service issues!
alejo99

Anyone having issues with the data speeds? Since i upgraded to the Play More unlimited my data service is horrible I am consistently getting 1.8-2.0 mbp download speeds, and Verizon can't seem to fix it. I have heard answer from "why did you change your plan if there was nothing wrong with it" to "you should only turn on your Wifi and bluetooth if you are going to use it" to my favorite "we constantly upgrade and make changes to our network and sometimes it can degrade your service" No one seems to actually try to fix the problem. I have been in the same house for 3 years with no issues and my neighbors have verizon with no issues, but it just seems to be my cell coverage.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely slow data speeds 4G or 5G!!!!! And customer service issues!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

alejo99, I rely on my phone for many tasks, so I know how urgent a resolution is to keep you connected with reliable service. We are here to continue working toward options for a resolution. How are other services, such as calls and text working? Does the service improve when you leave the area? Is the problem indoors or outdoors? 

0 Likes