FORWARDING A TEXT
GFRASTA

I have a Galaxy S9 and use the verizon Messaging app (Message+).  How can I forward a text?  I have read that I can hold down on the text and options should pop up and choose Forwarding.  However, I do not see this option?  The only options are:  Send Message, Mute Conversation, Add to Contacts, Call, Delete Conversation and Save Messages.  

Is there something missing or another way?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: FORWARDING A TEXT
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you getting these options from a individual text inside an existing conversation or from the conversation listing view? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are able to use your messaging applicaiton the way you would like. With regard to being able to forward messages please use the following link to find the steps on what to do for this option https://www.technipages.com/galaxy-s9-forward-text. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
NewOldcustomer
Contributor - Level 2

@Ann154  Is correct.  You can forward the contents of a single text bubble.  The options you mention only come up if you hold on the full conversation view.  
Please open a thread and select one text bubble. 

0 Likes
itzme
Enthusiast - Level 2

What in the world is a single text bubble?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A single text bubble equals one individual text message received or sent. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes