Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,314 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Failed Error code: Addr.Vcnt.
zack3011

I get this error message when I respond to a 5 digit number.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S8.  This just started and I see by searching the community board this is not a new thing.  How do I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Failed Error code: Addr.Vcnt.
bearone21
Legend

is this a robo message? maybe the number is bogus.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zack3011, to ensure that your device is running up to speed when responding to your messages, we would like to delve into this with you. Since this occurred, have you made any changes to your device? Please attempt to perform a reset on your Network Settings. This can be completed with the information on this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211227/ . Once completed, please attempt to send a message to a 5-Digit number. Please let us know if this helps.

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Chrissy977

What if the resolution?

0 Likes
Chrissy977

Where the resolution

What's the resolution??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of being able to send these types of messages! Are you also using the Samsung S8? What exact messaging application are you using  onthe device? To confirm, you are able to receive messages from these same short codes? YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Kim7677

How do we fix this.  I have a galaxy S7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kim7677, we're sorry to see that you're having issues with your short code messages. However, there's no need to despair because we've got exactly the solution you need here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216071/

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes