Failed Messages
ElyzabethVega

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 and for several months now, messages will randomly fail to send. This happens whether I'm using data or connected to my home wifi. It happens on regular text messages and image messages. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Failed Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no. ElyzabethVega, the last thing we want is for you to experience issues with such an essential feature. No worries, help is here. Let's work together on this. Which messaging app are you using? Does it happen not matter which receipient you send to?

0 Likes
ElyzabethVega

I'm using the "messages" app that came on the phone by default. 

And yes it has happened with many different people, group messages and individual.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Interesting. Do you experience this issue in a specific location?

0 Likes
ElyzabethVega

Unfortunately, that's hard to say. Like many, I work from home now so I'm almost never anywhere else to see if it is location specific. I moved in March and the new location definitely has worse service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, we will figure this out. May I have your nearest intersection and zip code? What happens if you use Verizon Messages + app? Are you connected to WiFi when this happens? If so please turn off and try again. Are you able to send picture messages? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
ElyzabethVega

Nearest intersection is Southern and 35th Ave. Zip code 85041.

I dont have that app.

It happens intermittently on and off wifi and with picture messages and regular messages. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please download the Message + application and let us know how your messages work with that. You can find it at http://spr.ly/6601GL0jS

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
hanakosue
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using message+ and it happens l the time since the latest Android update. I have the Samsung 20 ultra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is crucial that your messages work properly, hanakosue. We are sorry to hear that the most recent update to the Android system seems to have caused an issue with Message+. Have you checked with the Play Store to see that you have the most current version of Message+? What happens if you switch to the native text app that came with the phone?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes