Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Free Disney+
Minknight65

how do you sign up for the Free Disney Plus streaming that verizon has advertised

Re: Free Disney+
mama23dogs

It won't be available till the product releases in mid November 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's great to see that you're interested in taking advantage of the upcoming Disney+ promotion. The following link will allow you to stay up to date about the available and future details. We want to make sure you enjoy your favorite Disney movies! https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/disneyplus/?CMP=OLA_CON_OTH_11111_NA_20191021...

GeovannJ_VZW

mypwd203

Why is this offer not available for each member in a family unlimited plan? It is only restricted to the account manager when everyone is paying their share of monthly dues.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

You're free to share the login credentials.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mypwd203,

I completely understand wanting to share this amazing service with the whole family, and I am happy to report that the ability to do so is built in to your account. Disney+ includes the capability to create 7 individual user profiles and can be streamed on up to 4 different devices simultaneously, all in one subscription. You can learn more at this helpful FAQ/help center: http://spr.ly/660113vUl

These provisions were put in place for families exactly like you mention. If you have more than 7 users who will be accessing the service more than 4 at a time, then a second subscription would be necessary at that point. We are happy to be able to offer the first subscription for free, especially if indeed a second one ends up being necessary for your family or household. I hope this helps!

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes