Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
JustWorkRight79

I agree and felt the same why. I really do not think it was appropreiate to show both as offer when actually only one was trying part of the promotion. I think it was to get pre order sales and people to buy phones by a certain time.

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Wow....sounds kinda heavy for a Gear S2

--------------------------------------

Yeah I received20160402_122601.jpg mine today, at 2.3lbs I thought maybe they were shipping 2 of mine in same package but only received 1 so far........  it is the 3G version...

Tidbits
Legend

So can I tell those people who said it was the Bluetooth version... I told you so? Smiley Happy

Srun23
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone beside eddie received their S2?

Mine still says approved, shipping date pending. Said that for about 5 days or so now.

Just wandering when I can expect it? I hate waiting! Lol

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone beside eddie received their S2?

Mine still says approved, shipping date pending. Said that for about 5 days or so now.

Just wandering when I can expect it? I hate waiting! Lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The samsung check status page still said "shipment date : pending"  until the day after it was shipped, and then it changed to "shipping date - 4/8" although it was shipped on 3/30 - 

I never received any email or confirmation it was en-route from samsung and wouldn't have known if fedex delivery manager didn't alert me I had a delivery scheduled the day before.

mdtrek
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did u fill out the promotional offer for the gear s2 I did mine on the 11the of March? I hate to wait.

0 Likes
Girldigital
Enthusiast - Level 2

I filled out my claim former on March 17th... I haven't heard anything yet.

0 Likes
xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

Someone posted the link to Samsung to check the status of the S2?  I thought I saved the link, but I can't find it, so if anyone has it I would appreciate them posting it and only for the S2 Watch if there are 2 separate links.

Thank you in advance.

Ken

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

steelwoolghandi, I want to make sure that you get your promotion. When did you purchase the Samsung S7?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes