G920VVRS4DQK1 4G/LTE Issues?
neincat

Currenty I have the G920VVRS4DQD1 version, but I saw in Sammobile the new available update, but, before this I updated my phone to another version (not the DQK1) can't remember which one was and after that I had no 4G/LTE signal, only 3G, in my settings there was no 4G/LTE option (Network Mode) so, anyone that had already updated their phone can tell me if there is 4G/LTE connection? 

And in Smart Switch desktop app doensn't show me an update, it say's my phone has the latest software

0 Likes
Re: G920VVRS4DQK1 4G/LTE Issues?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Latest S6 update was 1/25/18 to

NRD90M.G920VVRS4DRA1

:

Samsung Galaxy S 6 Software Update | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
neincat

Well, my bad. Anyway does that latest version has LTE/4G issues?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Updates sometimes change the network setting to Global; you might ensure that it's set to LTE/CDMA.

0 Likes
neincat

Alright then, huh do you know about other issues? Like if this one drains the battery or anything like that?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Don't remember seeing any; you might want to keep a check on new threads posted in the S6 space:

Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

You can tap the Follow button at the top of that page and choose where you want to be notified (such as via e-mail or your forum inbox) of new posts/threads in that space.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neincat, we always want to ensure that you’re getting the best service on your device and we highly recommend completing the latest updates that have been approved by the manufacturer. Since the G920VVRS4DQK1  update, there has been two newer versions released. As tikibar1 has provided the link to the newest update with further instructions, have you had a chance to perform this update yet? Are you still experiencing LTE issues after the update? Please keep us posted.  

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
neincat

Hi, I was working, Actually I tried to update the phone with Smart Switch, and It shows an update but in a pop up my current software has a PDA:PK2 CSC:PK2 PHONE:PK2 (VZW) And the new one is : PDA:RA1 CSC:RA1 PHONE:RA1 (VZW) not sure if this is the latest. Any help will be welcome

0 Likes
neincat

Updated via Smart Switch to the latest update, 4G/LTE working, thank you guys

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neincat, 

We are so glad to hear everything is working now with the update. Please know we are always avaialble for support if you ever come across anything else: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ Have a great rest of your week & thanks for choosing Verizon.

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes