Galaxy A50 dropping calls
sml06
Enthusiast - Level 1

I used to have a Samsung Galaxy S7 that worked great. Last week I switched to the Galaxy A50, and since then about 90% of my phone calls have dropped. I can't figure out what's going on. I did the trouble shooter Verizon has on their website, but none of their suggestions worked.

Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know how to fix the issue?

Labels (1)
Re: Galaxy A50 dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that your device is not working as needed compared to your other device. Keep in mind every phone is made differently so it may be the device and how it is made compared to your other device. With regard to the issues you are having does this occur in specific areas or everywhere you go. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
sml06
Enthusiast - Level 1

It happens mostly when I am at home, but it's happened to me out and about as well. Do you have any suggestions?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for completing the steps from our Troubleshooting Guide at vzw.com/troubleshooting. 

Nobody is a fan of dropped calls, so we want to continue to work with you to determine why this is happening. 

What is the signal like on your device? Do you get any alerts when you run a Device Health Check from the phone? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-206364/ 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes