Galaxy A50 ends call on connect
Ember61

Calls connect for a second then ends. Sim status says Mobile network state - Connected, Mobile voice network type- Unknown, Mobile data network type LTE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy A50 ends call on connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your device to function as it is supposed to. We are here to help. To ensure that we are on the same page. Are you traveling internationally or are you inside the U.S.? -BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Cnix71

I have the same problem. I am in the US.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for sharing this information, Cnix71.

Does your device still show that message? When does the message appear? Is it only after you make a call. Can you check the network settings to see if the mobile network is automatic https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-225244/?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
Frunobulax55

I have the same problem.  I am in the US.  As far as I know I did not change any settings or download any updates, unless it did them at night while I was asleep.  I did see quite a few "updating app" messages come up while I was using the phone.  Now it will not dial at all.  When I dial a number, the dialing screen flashes up for an instant and then it goes to another screen with a "call ended" message!  Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frunobulax55, we're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with phone calls since the phone completed some updates. Yes, we'll help you here. Tell us your zip code? Are you having trouble with text or cellular data?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes