Galaxy S10 notification/time sync issues since system update 16
tatertotally
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since what I believe is the most recent update, I'm having several issues pertaining to notifications and time.

1. Notifications for many if not all apps are delayed, sometimes by a few hours, and sometimes by 1 to 2 days. If I open the apps, I'll see everything all at once. It seems sporadic; sometimes stuff comes in for one app but not other. I can't identify a pattern. 

2. My scheduled blue light filter is suddenly broken. It does not activate on its schedule. I can only activate it manually. I have a custom schedule; not sunset to sunrise. 

3. Google calendar seems to think it's 2 days ago. No matter what I do, I can't convince it it's not. The date and time on my phone is correct, though. 

I'm totally at a loss here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S10 notification/time sync issues since system update 16
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tatertotally, we regret to learn of the issues being experienced with your device since the most recent SU16 update. Since each issue appears to be time related, we would like to start with your time settings first. Although your phone's date and time are correct, can you advise if the Automatic date & time option is set to On using the network provided time in your General Management settings? Is the time zone reflecting correctly? 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
tatertotally
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the automatic time is set to on and all appears correct. 

0 Likes
tatertotally
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

My phone recently pushed through the SU17 update. I'm still having the same problems. Any further things I can try?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent, tatertotally. Since the issue started after an update, the next step is to do a factory reset to reinstall it and get your phone working properly. Please use the steps in the following link to complete it: http://spr.ly/6605GjZI1.

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes