Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - 512Gb
KimGorga
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really want to upgrade to the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - 512Gb but, of course, Verizon doesn't seem to ever be getting that back in stock. And don't try to convince me I don't need that much storage. I'm a photographer and take a LOT of photos.  On my current S7, I have to pull all the photos off my phone monthly to create room.

It is available on the Samsung site in unlocked version.  Has anyone gotten an unlocked version that can tell me what Verizon features (that I might actually use - not bloatware) that would be missing from an unlocked phone?  If there is something important then I'll consider the 256Gb and just continue to take my photos off the phone on a regular basis.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - 512Gb
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

There's been absolutely zero Verizon features I even notice I am potentially missing and I have an unlocked S20. Sure, I don't have UW 5G support, but it's not in my plan or area anyway. Having an SD card slot on the unlocked S20 compared to the Verizon without it was more valuable.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G - 512Gb
dtrager10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dont do it. The phone is awful. Dropped calls, not signal, barely connects to WIFI. I have never seen more than 3 bars on the phone in 3 months. DONT DO IT. But another phone