Galaxy S21 Ultra
CJ2950

Does anyone have a green block with a video camera on their call screen?  Do you have a video calling switch in the settings portion of the call settings drop down on your call screen?  Or is the ONLY way to make a video call through a 3rd party app?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CJ2950,

We definitely want to make sure you are fully able to use your new device! We want to make sure we are on the same page here. You are trying to place a Video Call but you aren't able to?

-Christopher

0 Likes
CJ2950

On my S9 call screen there was a green video camera that you could select, even when you were on an audio call, to switch to video calling.  In the store, the Ultra has a green camera but once the Ultra is activated it goes away.  Also, there is no video calling switch on the settings menu on the call screen menu.  A Verizon tech said there was a block on video calling on my line and he couldn’t remove it.  A ticket was submitted but I didn’t get a ticket number.  Duo does work but it is a pain to have to issue an invite to everyone you used to seamlessly video call.  Also, my daughter’s galaxy is not accepting the duo invite...but that’s a different ticket.    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CJ2950, thank you so much for those details. I want to make sure that your video calling is working. So we can get a better look at the account and ticket that has been opened, I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply to that Private Note. -Kevin

0 Likes