Galaxy S21.
Badcalls

Two weeks ago I started to experience intermittent issues with cell phone calls.  Call would black out for a few seconds during a call or become garbled.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S21.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Dealing with call issues can certainly be a headache, especially if it's been happening for two weeks. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note to better assist you. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
whit9

My wife and I both have S21s with the same problem since July 1st. During a phone call, the voice drops out and then comes back several seconds later. We can't hear the other person and they can't hear us. We opened a ticket around July 7th. On July 23rd the Verizon tech said  that it was the Samsung June 30th update that caused the problem and Samsung was working on a fix. Today the Verizon tech said that our ticket was closed.  It's not resolved so why was the ticket closed?

We live in Central New York. Is this problem happening elsewhere? It's very frustrating to have a cell phone you can't use at all to make phone calls. It looks like this is a pretty widespread and major problem after looking at the community forum threads for S21 and S21 Ultra.  Verizon, what are you doing to fix this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't blame you for the frustration. In Settings > Apps > Search for "One Talk" 
Tap Permissions and for each tap Deny.

After that Disable the App and let us know if this helps with the audio or not.

-David

0 Likes
debhawk

I am having exactly the same issue that began about two weeks ago on my Samsung Galaxy S21 5G .  For the amount of money we are paying, both for the phone and for the service this is unacceptable.   I have only had the phone since November 2021.   This is  very very very frustrating.     

Have rebooted the phone, and tried various combinations of wifi calling, have 5 g turned off and on, and on bluetooth or not, and still the problem persists.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work properly. Do you remember what caused the issue? Was there an IOS update that we can trace this to? What software version do you have now? -Bobby Johnson

0 Likes
karrie01

I have been having the same issue. 

0 Likes