Re: Galaxy S4 Active???
ogkw87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would steer clear of the casio g'zone commando 4g lte. the reports from last year include details about a second high end phone. quad core, huge screen, blah blah. I've been waiting for the g'zone for a year and ill be waiting til monday to see if the s4 active has any new info or a release. then decide if ill end up with the commando 4g prepared to return it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to feel that way about us RedSir! We are confident our device lineup is second to none! Here's what we have available regarding the new G'Zone 4G! http://tiny.cc/9jfczw

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
bkdroid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else see the irony of this? I mean, Jonathan, you're replying to my comment doing exactly what I expected: Shilling a product that is extremely sub-par compared to the device we're asking about. The G'Zone (4G) fills a VERY small niche of people with low performance expectations and a (perceived) need for something that can be run over and survive. Otherwise it does absolutely nothing as well as the Active, or even Xperia L. So, basically, none of us are interested in it. I got the previous gen for my 10yr old son, and it is barely good enough for that duty. We are asking about news/info regarding the S4 Active. Do you have any?

p2curtis
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a Casio Smartphone. It had so many issues Verizon took it back after a year. I won't trust any Casio Smartphone to work right after that experience.  It's why I am hopeful for the samsung.  And yes, I see the irony.

0 Likes
kentd
Enthusiast - Level 1

+1 Bring on the S4 Active

+1 Thunderbolt sucks since ICS

+1 The Casio isn't good enough

+1 Verizon bloatware sucks

+1 No more unlimited data???? OK we're done Buh Bye.  Fed up and ready to leave.

bdgronek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Add one vote for me! 

I am also waiting for the S4 Active - a high-end android phone with rugged features. 

I am really hoping you all get it soon.  My droid 4 is getting pretty old!

Mikedubyaa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Feel free to relay this message to someone who makes some decisions. Fix the issue of having subpar phones or count on this customer and his 5 lines moving to ATT

jwhtstn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a Verizon customer for over 20 years.  Own a company that does business outside around water and have 5 phones with you.

The water issue has been my biggest gripe. 

I'm tired of buying phones, having phone problems while under warranty and going in the store, having the battery removed and hearing "oh it's been wet - the sticker is pink" when I know the phone has not been submerged.

I have insurance on all 5 phones.  What does that do?  Activation fee, sending phones back and forth, setting up contacts again, paying the deductable.

Now there's a phone I'd like to get and Verizon is dragging their feet.  Why?  Probably because they make money off the insurance SCAM.

For other people that have moisture problems - rice doesn't work - A food Dehydrator will, but keep the temperature below 120 - the best thing is to find a lab with a desiccating  oven.  Dry it overnight at 120 degrees or lower.

Please Verizon - get the Galaxy s4 ACTIVE or BYE BYE!

Jack W

<< Signature information removed to comply with >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

4ktvs
Contributor - Level 1

The X phone is coming out soon and I bet Verizon will get it or a phone like it. It likely water proof so that should help most of you.

P.S I wish that the S4 was the Active in the first place when it come out.

tankprotect

>>Link removed; spam, such as advertisements for other web sites and services, is against the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes