Re: Galaxy S5 Bluetooth issue after Lollipop update.
stef7
Master - Level 2

Report it to Samsung.

0 Likes
ray_p1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue we are all facing.

For testing, I reverted my phone back to KitKat NK2 and tested bluetooth. Issue still persists.

Must have been a bluetooth firmware installed during 1 of the 2 updates when updating from KitKat to Lollipop.

0 Likes
True_patriot
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is now the middle of April, and still Verizon has not re-written their update to incorporate both patches for BlueTooth drop and excessive battery consumption, both of which my S5 is experiencing, as is my wife's.  When might we see the long awaited and necessary update with the patches that Samsung / Android have already employed elsewhere?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to hear about the two issues that occurred after the recent software update, True_patriot. Software updates should be making the phone run smooth and not cause problems. Let’s make sure this gets resolved. How long is the battery lasting? What kind of applications are running? What was your testing so far? Please share details.
Can you please explain more about the bluebooth issue? Does this happen with multiple bluebooth devices? Thank you in advance.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes